Emergency Numbers

For 100 gallon plus chlorine/acid spills - call all of the numbers listed below:

Call Local Police Department 911
Call Local Fire Department 911
Call State Police if on the Interstate 911
Call VA State Water Control Board 804-367-0080
or Call VA State Water Control Board (24 hours) 804-468-8892
Chemical Emergency: "Info-Trac" (24 hours/7 days per week) 800-535-5053
VA Emergency Response Council / Department of Waste Management 804-674-2400
VA Department of Emergency Service: 101 14th St, Richmond, VA 800-468-8892
James Grand--Beeper 804-659-1763 (Richmond, VA Area Only) 804-840-9527
Industrial Marine Service: Buddy Gillikian in Richmond, VA 804-350-0618